Official RPG Marvel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RPG Marvel Forum

----welcome to the forum----

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Afiliere DreamMania
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm by catwoman

» Condica de prezenta
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm by catwoman

» Change your nick-name
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm by catwoman

» sa chetuim
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm by catwoman

» Sugestii or whatever.
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm by catwoman

» o zi de patrula
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm by catwoman

» Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm by catwoman

» Plot3
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm by catwoman

» Plot2
The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm by catwoman

Visitators
The Incredible Hulk Percent_0
Top posters
catwoman
The Incredible Hulk I_vote_lcapThe Incredible Hulk I_voting_barThe Incredible Hulk I_vote_rcap 
Saru.
The Incredible Hulk I_vote_lcapThe Incredible Hulk I_voting_barThe Incredible Hulk I_vote_rcap 
Skeleton
Song Eun Park
hater since 1994
Invader Lamu
Oceanne59
Quack04
Top posting users this month
No user

The Incredible Hulk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catwoman
catwoman
catwoman

Stars : 192
Data de inscriere : 2015-01-05
Localizare : Mordor

The Incredible Hulk Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:21 pm

The Incredible Hulk 220px-The_Incredible_Hulk_poster

The Incredible Hulk is a 2008 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character the Hulk, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Universal Pictures. It is the second installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film was directed by Louis Leterrier, with a screenplay by Zak Penn. It stars Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, Tim Blake Nelson, Ty Burrell, and William Hurt. In The Incredible Hulk, a new backstory is established where Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk as an unwitting pawn in a military scheme to reinvigorate the supersoldier program through gamma radiation. On the run, he attempts to cure himself of the Hulk before he is captured by General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, but his worst fears are realized when power-hungry soldier Emil Blonsky becomes a similar but more bestial creature.

After the mixed reception to the 2003 film Hulk, Marvel Studios reacquired the rights to the character. Leterrier, who had expressed interest in directing Iron Man was brought onboard and Penn began work on a loose sequel that would be much closer to the comics and the 1978 television series of the same name. In April 2007, Norton was hired to portray Banner and to rewrite Penn's screenplay in order to distance itself from the 2003 film and establish its own identity, although he would go uncredited for his writing. Filming mostly took place in Toronto, Ontario, from July to November 2007. Over 700 visual effects shots were created in post-production using a combination of motion capture and computer-generated imagery to complete the film.

The Incredible Hulk premiered on June 8, 2008 at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California and was released in theaters on June 13, 2008. The film was number one at the box office, grossing over $263 million worldwide. Norton was initially intended to again portray Bruce Banner in The Avengers and other future MCU installments featuring the character, but after talks broke down, he was replaced by Mark Ruffalo, who has signed on to reprise the role in all potential sequels.
Back to top Go down
https://officialmarvel.forumotion.com

The Incredible Hulk
Page 1 of 1