Official RPG Marvel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RPG Marvel Forum

----welcome to the forum----

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Afiliere DreamMania
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm by catwoman

» Condica de prezenta
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm by catwoman

» Change your nick-name
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm by catwoman

» sa chetuim
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm by catwoman

» Sugestii or whatever.
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm by catwoman

» o zi de patrula
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm by catwoman

» Doctor Strange
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm by catwoman

» Plot3
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm by catwoman

» Plot2
The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm by catwoman

Visitators
The Marvel Super Heroes Percent_0
Top posters
catwoman
The Marvel Super Heroes I_vote_lcapThe Marvel Super Heroes I_voting_barThe Marvel Super Heroes I_vote_rcap 
Saru.
The Marvel Super Heroes I_vote_lcapThe Marvel Super Heroes I_voting_barThe Marvel Super Heroes I_vote_rcap 
Skeleton
Song Eun Park
hater since 1994
Invader Lamu
Oceanne59
Quack04
Top posting users this month
No user

The Marvel Super Heroes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catwoman
catwoman
catwoman

Stars : 192
Data de inscriere : 2015-01-05
Localizare : Mordor

The Marvel Super Heroes Empty
PostSubject: The Marvel Super Heroes   The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:20 pm

The Marvel Super Heroes 220px-Marvel-super-heroes-ad

The Marvel Super Heroes[1] is an American / Canadian animated television series starring five comic-book superheroes from Marvel Comics. The first TV series based on Marvel characters, it debuted in syndication on U.S. television in 1966.

Produced by Grantray-Lawrence Animation, headed by Grant Simmons, Ray Patterson and Robert Lawrence, it was an umbrella series of five segments, each approximately seven minutes long, broadcast on local television stations that aired the show at different times. The series ran initially as a half-hour program made up of three seven-minute segments of a single superhero, separated by a short description of one of the other four heroes. It has also been broadcast as a mixture of various heroes in a half-hour timeslot, and as individual segments as filler or within a children's TV program.

The segments were: "Captain America", "The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man", "The Mighty Thor", and "The Sub-Mariner".
Back to top Go down
https://officialmarvel.forumotion.com
Skeleton
Skeleton

Stars : 48
Data de inscriere : 2015-05-19
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Braila

The Marvel Super Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Super Heroes   The Marvel Super Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:26 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down

The Marvel Super Heroes
Page 1 of 1