Official RPG Marvel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RPG Marvel Forum

----welcome to the forum----

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Afiliere DreamMania
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm by catwoman

» Condica de prezenta
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm by catwoman

» Change your nick-name
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm by catwoman

» sa chetuim
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm by catwoman

» Sugestii or whatever.
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm by catwoman

» o zi de patrula
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm by catwoman

» Doctor Strange
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm by catwoman

» Plot3
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm by catwoman

» Plot2
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm by catwoman

Visitators
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing Percent_0
Top posters
catwoman
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_vote_lcapFred and Barney Meet The Thing I_voting_barFred and Barney Meet The Thing I_vote_rcap 
Saru.
Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_vote_lcapFred and Barney Meet The Thing I_voting_barFred and Barney Meet The Thing I_vote_rcap 
Skeleton
Song Eun Park
hater since 1994
Invader Lamu
Oceanne59
Quack04
Top posting users this month
No user

Fred and Barney Meet The Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeleton
Skeleton

Stars : 48
Data de inscriere : 2015-05-19
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Braila

Fred and Barney Meet The Thing Empty
PostSubject: Fred and Barney Meet The Thing   Fred and Barney Meet The Thing I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Fred and Barney Meet The Thing 250px-Fred_and_Barney_Meet_the_Thing

Fred and Barney Meet The Thing is a 60-minute Saturday morning animated package show produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions from September 8, 1979 to December 1, 1979 on NBC. It contained the following segments:

The New Fred and Barney Show (a revival of The Flintstones)
The Thing (based on the Marvel Comics superhero)
Despite the title, the two segments remained separate and did not crossover with one another. Fred, Barney and the Thing were only featured together during the show's opening title sequence and in brief bumpers between segments. The unusual combination of a Marvel superhero and The Flintstones was possible because, at this time, Marvel Comics owned the rights to several Hanna-Barbera franchises and were, in fact, publishing comic books based upon them; The Flintstones was one of these.

For the 1979-80 season, the series was expanded to a 90-minute timeslot with the addition of The New Shmoo episodes. It was retitled Fred and Barney Meet the Shmoo.
Back to top Go down

Fred and Barney Meet The Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RPG Marvel Forum :: Marvel series and movie :: Animated-
Jump to: