Official RPG Marvel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RPG Marvel Forum

----welcome to the forum----

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Afiliere DreamMania
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm by catwoman

» Condica de prezenta
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm by catwoman

» Change your nick-name
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm by catwoman

» sa chetuim
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm by catwoman

» Sugestii or whatever.
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm by catwoman

» o zi de patrula
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm by catwoman

» Doctor Strange
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm by catwoman

» Plot3
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm by catwoman

» Plot2
Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm by catwoman

Visitators
Fantastic Four Percent_0
Top posters
catwoman
Fantastic Four I_vote_lcapFantastic Four I_voting_barFantastic Four I_vote_rcap 
Saru.
Skeleton
Song Eun Park
hater since 1994
Invader Lamu
Oceanne59
Quack04
Top posting users this month
No user

Fantastic Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeleton
Skeleton

Stars : 48
Data de inscriere : 2015-05-19
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Braila

Fantastic Four Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four   Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Fantastic Four 200px-Fantastic4

The Fantastic Four is an animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and the first animated series based on Marvel's comic book series Fantastic Four. The program, featuring character designs by Alex Toth, aired on ABC from 1967 to 1968. It lasted for 20 episodes, with repeat episodes airing on ABC until the network cancelled the program. It was also rerun as part of the continuing series Hanna-Barbera's World of Super Adventure.

Through a series of transactions, Disney currently holds the rights to the majority of Marvel's 1960s-1990s animated output. However, the 1967-1968 Fantastic Four was produced by Hanna-Barbera, whose library is now owned by Time Warner, making the series one of only a handful of Marvel-related TV projects not owned by Disney (which has since acquired Marvel outright). Time Warner is also the owner of Marvel's biggest competitor, DC Comics.
Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RPG Marvel Forum :: Marvel series and movie :: Animated-
Jump to: