Official RPG Marvel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RPG Marvel Forum

----welcome to the forum----

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Afiliere DreamMania
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm by catwoman

» Condica de prezenta
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm by catwoman

» Change your nick-name
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm by catwoman

» sa chetuim
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm by catwoman

» Sugestii or whatever.
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 pm by catwoman

» o zi de patrula
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm by catwoman

» Doctor Strange
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm by catwoman

» Plot3
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm by catwoman

» Plot2
Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm by catwoman

Visitators
Doctor Strange Percent_0
Top posters
catwoman
Doctor Strange I_vote_lcapDoctor Strange I_voting_barDoctor Strange I_vote_rcap 
Saru.
Skeleton
Song Eun Park
hater since 1994
Invader Lamu
Oceanne59
Quack04
Top posting users this month
No user

Doctor Strange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catwoman
catwoman
catwoman

Stars : 192
Data de inscriere : 2015-01-05
Localizare : Mordor

Doctor Strange Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Strange   Doctor Strange I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Doctor Strange Untitled1

In Kathmandu, Nepal, the sorcerer Kaecilius and his zealots enter the secret compound Kamar-Taj and behead its librarian. They steal a few pages from an ancient, mystical text belonging to the Ancient One, a long-lived sorcerer who has taught every student at Kamar-Taj, including Kaecilius, in the mystic arts. The Ancient One pursues the traitors, but Kaecilius and his followers escape.

In New York City, Stephen Strange, an acclaimed but arrogant neurosurgeon, badly injures his hands in a car accident, leaving him unable to operate. Fellow surgeon and former lover Christine Palmer tries to help him move on, but Strange vainly pursues experimental surgeries to heal his hands. Strange eventually learns of Jonathan Pangborn, a paraplegic who mysteriously regained full use of his legs. Pangborn directs Strange to Kamar-Taj, where he is taken in by Mordo, a sorcerer under the Ancient One. The Ancient One demonstrates her power to Strange, revealing the astral plane and other dimensions such as the Mirror Dimension. She eventually agrees to train Strange, despite his arrogance which remind her of Kaecilius.

Strange studies under the Ancient One and Mordo, and from ancient books in the library that is now guarded by the master Wong. Strange learns that Earth is protected from threats from other dimensions by a shield generated from three buildings called Sanctums, in New York City, London, and Hong Kong, which are all connected and accessible from Kamar-Taj. The sorcerers' task is to protect the Sanctums, though Pangborn instead chose to channel mystical energy into just walking again. Strange progresses quickly, and secretly reads the text from which Kaecilius stole pages, learning to bend time with the mystical Eye of Agamotto. Mordo and Wong warn Strange against breaking the laws of nature, drawing a comparison to Kaecilius' desire for eternal life.

Kaecilius uses the stolen pages to contact the powerful Dormammu of the Dark Dimension, where time is non-existent. Kaecilius destroys the London Sanctum to weaken Earth's protection. The zealots then attack the New York Sanctum, killing its guardian, but Strange holds them off with the help of the Cloak of Levitation until Mordo and the Ancient One arrive. Strange and Mordo become disillusioned with the Ancient One after Kaecilius reveals that the Ancient One's long life is due to her drawing power from the Dark Dimension. Kaecilius mortally wounds the Ancient One and escapes to Hong Kong. Before dying, she tells Strange that he too will have to bend the rules to complement Mordo's steadfast nature in order to defeat Kaecilius. Strange and Mordo arrive in Hong Kong to find Wong dead, the Sanctum destroyed, and the Dark Dimension irresistibly engulfing Earth. Strange uses the Eye to reverse time and save Wong, then creates an infinite time loop inside the Dark Dimension that traps himself and Dormammu in the same moment of time. After repeatedly killing Strange to no avail, Dormammu finally gives in to Strange's demand that he leave Earth and take Kaecilius and his zealots with him in return for Strange breaking the time loop.

Disgusted by Strange and the Ancient One defying nature's laws, Mordo departs. Strange returns the Eye to Kamar-Taj, and takes up residence in the New York Sanctum to continue his studies. In a mid-credits scene, Strange decides to help Thor, who has brought his brother Loki to Earth to search for their father Odin. In a post-credits scene, Mordo confronts Pangborn and syphons the energy that he uses to walk, stating that Earth has "too many sorcerers".
Back to top Go down
https://officialmarvel.forumotion.com

Doctor Strange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RPG Marvel Forum :: Marvel series and movie :: Movie-
Jump to: